39 - 40 inch Non-Glare TV-Protector Maximize

39 - 40 inch Non-Glare TV-Protector

17 Items in stock

$109.00

On sale On sale!

TV-Protector™ is a crystal clear shield that attaches to a flat-screen TV to protect the fragile screen against damage, scratches, fingerprints, thrown remote control or a toy, while maintains the sharp and vivid picture quality of your HighDef TV. Fits virtually all LCD, LED and Plasma TVs including: Sony, Samsung, LG, Sharp, Sanyo, Visio, Panasonic, Philips, Toshiba etc.

This is NOT a heavy glare reduction screen. The TV Protector is for screen protection and can reduce glare ONLY if the TV has a glossy screen (with mirror effect when TV is off).

Benefits.

• Reduces UV radiation from your TV.
  • Protects your TV on a stand or mounted on the wall.
  • The crystal clear TV-protector transmits over 98% of the light allowing for vibrant display of colors in any High Definition picture.
  • Easy to take on and off.

Don't know your TV Size?

Measure the diagonal of your TV SCREEN, not the TV. Please check the images above the product description.

Learn more about our Product

Diagonal Size: 39-40 inch - widescreen (Length: 36.2 inches (92.0 cm); Width: 21.7 inches (55.0 cm)

No customer comments for the moment.

Write your review

Write your review

Testimonials

Thank you for creating this awesome product. My 2 year old has broke 2 - 50" TVs in the last year! Wish I found you after the first one broke. Thank you so, so much!!! ... Jennifer Grimes
Panama City, FL

I wasn’t sure what TV protector to buy since these things aren’t cheap. I liked the look of your product. Thanks a lot, my TV looks really nice with it. ...Brandon H.
Tampa, FL

The best acquisition for the TV that someone can possess! My wife was fascinated...Michael Robertson
Prinston, IN

My daughter likes to draw around the house. This is a great solution to keep our new 40” LG safe...Dorothy H.
Glencoe IL

I thought the protector would degrade the picture quality. I noticed no difference, and now I can let my children play around the leaving room...Sahara W.
Fairfield, CT

I am proud with such a remarkable product! The design is so beautiful. Perfectly fits on my 42'' LCD TV. Thank you!...Michelle P.
Northdale, FL

PayPal